Size: 84 w x 108L in.
214 x 275 cms.
Pile height 3/4”
- Hand knotted construction
- Smooth combed and scissor clipped raised surface with delicate accents.
- Woven and hand finished in Kathmandu, Nepal by Tibetan skilled crafts persons
- Recognized as a world leader, the family owned business spans generations of production of David Shaw Nicholls Designs.
- Fiber ; pure sheep’s wool from Tibet, hand carded and spun.
Price: $ 10,080
Provenance: Nepalese Black label program certification, as original work of David Shaw Nicholls. Sold with a digital copy of original drawing by the artist.
Note:Delivery costs are additional and based upon standard carrier rates to your desired destination.