Size: 84 w x 108L in.
214 x 275 cms.
Pile height 3/4”
- Hand knotted construction
- Smooth combed and scissor clipped raised surface with delicate accents.
- Woven and hand finished in Kathmandu, Nepal by Tibetan skilled crafts persons
- Recognized as a world leader, the family owned business spans generations of production of David Shaw Nicholls Designs.
- Fiber ; pure sheep’s wool from Tibet, hand carded and spun.
Price: $ 10,080
Provenance: Nepalese Black label program certification, as original work of David Shaw Nicholls. Sold with a digital copy of original drawing by the artist.
Note:Delivery costs are additional and based upon standard carrier rates to your desired destination.
Construction: Available option 80 knot and 100 knot (General Tibetan Carpet Program Info)
Yam Fiber: Hand carded and twisted pure Tibetan Wool.
Quality: Hand scissor clipped two height cut pile with looped base.
Every step under control "Door to Door".
International delivery options.
Price is exclusive of packing, crating and shipping costs